Sunday, October 12, 2008

Two More Down...

And a lot more to go LOL. I just officially finished my last American Lit. class and not a moment too soon. I have the biggest headache now. That class had that affect on me. Friday I took the proctored final and he had stuff in there that he previously said was not going to be covered in the final so of course I didn't pay much attention to those selections. Grrr.... So now I'm just hoping for the best. I'm really worried about my grade in that class now so we'll see. I know I got an A in my other class. We'll see.

I also ordered my Halloween costume for this year and here it is:



Except for the boots, I'm not doing the thigh high boots, I'll probably do strapy sandals haven't decided yet. And I've decided that we'll most likely do like a trick or treat after party but now my husband is mad that he'll be at work that night, but it's the only night we have and he doesn't like Halloween anyway. Plus I told him that he's taken a day off to go to some one's goodbye dinner he can take a night off if he really wants to be here for the party. Like he never does anything fun when I'm at work.

1 comment:

Ronda said...

That's a hot costume!