Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's Here...

My Halloween costume that is! And it is so cute! Now I'm really excited about Halloween, there is nothing like getting the costume to get me in the mood for real. Tonight we'll be bringing down the decorations (of which we have more than Christmas decorations) and I'll start decorating tomorrow evening. I can't wait!
About this costume, it's short, really short. It gives me a lot of motivation to work out like crazy for the next week and a half. I'm also trying to decide what shoes I should wear with it, T-strap heels or knee high boots? That is the question of the year! LOL and it's a critical decision, these things really matter. LOL

On to more serious matters. I got so mad while I was reading my Political Theory book today. I knew from the get go that it was going to be a really biased book and it has not disappointed. It is just ridiculous what it says about conservatives (and how conservatives invaded and occupied Iraq in 2001, yes that's right 2001!) and how Libertarians are the extreme of the right and that they want to go back to giving the wealthy all their wealth and power so that they can once again oppress the poor. What??? Seriously? That's not what Libertarians stand for, they just want government out of our business and that's really not such a bad thing. I think this person needs to have his head examined. Needless to say I got a lot of reading done but I was fuming the whole time LOL.

No comments: