Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Joe the Plumber

Remember the plumber that told Obama how his tax plan would affect him (to which Obama responded with his spread the wealth around nugget?) Well he was on Neil Cavuto's show yesterday.

Here is what he had to say:



You know what I think is funny? Other than Fox News Newsbusters and Tammy Bruce's site, I have not seen anything about this. Way to ignore it MSM!

And speaking of Fox News. Here's what Obama has to say about the channel:

“I am convinced that if there were no Fox News, I might be two or three points higher in the polls,” Obama told me. “If I were watching Fox News, I wouldn't vote for me, right? Because the way I’m portrayed 24/7 is as a freak! I am the latte-sipping, New York Times-reading, Volvo-driving, no-gun-owning, effete, politically correct, arrogant liberal. Who wants somebody like that?

“I guess the point I’m making,” he went on, “is that there is an entire industry now, an entire apparatus, designed to perpetuate this cultural schism, and it’s powerful. People want to know that you’re fighting for them, that you get them. And I actually think I do. But you know, if people are just seeing me in sound bites, they’re not going to discover that. That’s why I say that some of that may have to happen after the election, when they get to know you.”



Nice. There is more in the article. Go ahead and read it, it's more of the same old same old, racial, white men don't vote for him because he's different...he's a black guy from Hawaii. It's all there, straight from the horse's mouth.
Could you imagine if tables were turned and the MSM was treating him the way they treat McCain and Palin? And he's complaining about one channel, which by the way Hillary thought was fair and balanced:



OK, don't throw tomatoes at me but I'm wishing Hillary would have won the primary. If McCain loses the election, I would have rather her be the one in the White House than Obama. (Horrors! I can't believe I am actually admitting this!)

No comments: