Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Stressing

I've come to the conclusion today that I just can't have my yearly Halloween Party. :o( I am so sad. I really want to have it but I just don't have the time or the funds to do it right. I may just have people come over for a little after trick-or-treating get together on Halloween night.

I realized today that I have to sign up for next term like, today! I have to get the books and all ordered. I chose one but I can't make up my mind about the second class I want to take because I don't want to completely overload myself. I may just take the computer class and get it over with. But then I realized that tuition is due at the begining of next month, Yikes! I'm thinking I'll have to take out a student loan, which I really don't want to do but more than that I don't want to quit school again!

And now that my husband is on swings we're alone all evening and little man's boy scouts is going to conflict with my karate. grrr... every Thursday, I can't be missing every Thursday, those are test days. So we are going to have to work something out.

Well then, It feels so much better to let all that out! LOL

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Did you get signed up? Good luck w/ the loan!! That money is now going to wooden arrows LOL

Roxy said...

Yeah to bad I'm not a wooden arrow, or a film or tv producer, or a nascar track. I did get signed up. I decided to go with the political geography class after all.