Monday, October 27, 2008

Granma America

Saturday I posted the clip of the Joe Biden interview. How dare this Florida anchor ask such tough questions!?
Not surprisingly the interview that was supposed to take place later with the Senator's wife was canceled and then the Obama campaign put out a statement that pretty much says that the station will not be able to interview the ticket until at least the election. Wow! That's really telling actually. If you go off the campaign script they'll just freeze you out.
Isn't that what happens in countries like, oh I don't know, Cuba?
What do you think the American State News service will be named?

I must say that Shep Smith has redeemed himself, ever so slightly LOL, today. Not only did he have "Joe the Plumber" on Studio B this afternoon (and didn't openly mock him like he has done) but he actually had some pretty harsh words about the Obama campaign cutting off access to that Orlando station for asking tough questions.





Here is the latest audio clip of Obama's to surface. This one comes from a 2001 interview. He was already talking about redistribution back then. It's got Fox and Friends commentary:



And of course the Obama campaign response to this little nugget of information was to attack none other than Fox News. Never mind that he said it or that Fox wasn't the one that broke the story but how dare they at Fox broadcast anything that does not show the one in the best of lights?
Here is a clip of Megyn Kelly giving Bill Burton a piece of her mind. It's so typical.
It's a little bit long but it's really worth the watch:



I must say that I was not a big fan of Megyn Kelly but in the last couple of months she has really impressed me.
But someone needs to tell them at Fox to watch out because they'll be the first ones to have their access cut off if Obama is coronated.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Shep almost regained my respect there...but GO MEGYN! I don't like her much either, but that was great, I would have said something that costed me my career LOL

I don't know, all I have to say is between all the FNC talk lately and Biden's banning newstationSSSSSS, I don't see how anyone in their right mind can vote for Obama. I'd rather people not vote.

Roxy said...

Funny story Sarah, my brother was telling me today that one of our sisters (who is all about Obama) told him she just wasn't going to vote. He said well good better she not vote than she vote for Obama LOL.
By the way, at the end of Studio B he went off about it again and he regained a little more respect there.