Sunday, October 12, 2008

Creepy 2

Last night I went out with some friends and got home rather late. When I got back and got comfy I sat in the dark living room to check my email before turning in for the night. Everyone else in the house was asleep even the dogs. so it was nice and quiet and the only light was the light of screen. Then something caught my eye and I looked up and saw a dark shadow move through the living room from the couch I was sitting on to the chair and ottoman that I felt move the other day. And it wasn't like a shadow on the wall thing either it was like a dark spot. Weird but it didn't freak me out either.

Anyway, I got yet another article from Rasmussen similar to the one I posted yesterday. Once again it's a good read, shorter than the last too. Check it out.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

are you sure you weren't just drunk? LOL

I had something creepy last night too. I fell sleep around 2:00 AM and an or so later I woke up to the sound a man's voice! I even got up and opened my door to see if my dad was maybe in the next room talking or someone was watching TV but everyone else was sleep!

Roxy said...

That's creepy Sarah. I had the man's voice thing a while back too, that'll be another post LOL. I wasn't drunk though I had one whole drink the whole night LOL.

Ronda said...

Some people would call what you saw, a "shadow person". A supposed form of paranormal phenomena.

Sarah said...

OK, so maybe mine wasn't a ghost LOL My dad ran into one of their neighbors at Wal-mart today (he's some big guy at the fire department) and he told him there have been a lot of thefts on the road lately, so I told my mom about the guy's voice and she was like well it could be someone outside your window!! LOVELY! LOL

Roxy said...

Oh yeah I think I'd rather it be a ghost!

Sarah said...

The bad thing is, my window is open and I forgot to close it earlier...I'm too scared to close it now!! Gabby's asleep under it though so I'm thinking if anyone tries to break in, they'll have to get past her!

Roxy said...

Yes the dogs always make me feel better too.