Sunday, October 5, 2008

Spoiled Brat

That would be me. I woke up this morning and jumped on the laptop to start on some homework and it was frozen. I had to take out the battery to get it to turn off. So I'm on for like 5 minutes once I get it up and running and the screen goes black. I called my husband and told him I could not have a computer that is going to go out on me because I NEED it and when he got home we went to Best Buy and bought me a new one. Did I mention the one I have now I've had for less than two years? LOL Seriously though I really can't have a computer that's going to go out on me. So he's going to pick up by new laptop tomorrow morning and this laptop is going to him and the little one so they can do with it whatever they want and fill it up with cooties for all I care LOL.

No comments: