Monday, September 29, 2008

Who Votes for Him

Do people really vote for this clown?



But of course today we know that was a load of bull...

And what does he have to say today when the bailout didn't pass?:



Is he serious? They only needed a handful of votes to pass it and yet 90-some democrats voted against the bailout. So why is he making such a big deal about the republicans getting their panties in a twist when so many democrats voted against it? Give me a break!

Here are some excerpts from a 2004 hearing on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, it's long but worth it.



And finally Nancy Pelosi's speech before the vote today:



Really?

By the way if I hear "golden parachute" or "wall street to main street" one more time I think I'm going to lose it!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OMG - I was about to say the same thing on Wall & Main St!