Saturday, September 13, 2008

More Videos

So who saw the McCain's on the View? I caught it on YouTube since I had to work and I was just at a loss.

First there was Whoopi's idiotic comment about becoming a slave:



Seriously? Maybe she should read the Constitution before she opens her mouth and shows everyone how truly ignorant she is. If she did she would know that the 13th Amendment bans slavery. Whoopi you have nothing to worry about. And what is so bad about having judges on the Supreme Court that follow the Constitution? Isn't that what they are supposed to do?

I tried to find a shorter clip but I couldn't but if you go to about 5:30 into this clip you'll see Cindy McCain's response to Baba Wawa when she asked how many houses they have:



Thank you very much Mrs. McCain!

Rep. Cohen (D-TN) comparing Obama to Jesus and Palin to Pilate:



Seriously?

Obama on the role of a small town mayor:



Trim the trees and making sure the garbage gets hauled away? I guess that makes my husband the mayor! LOL There is more to being a mayor than that.
And anyway why are they making such a big deal about comparing Palin to Obama? Palin is running for VP not President!

And moving right along...

What is up with these gas prices? I paid 4.64 a gallon yesterday! See this is why we need to drill on both sides of the gulf, that way when a hurricane hits one side we still get oil from the other! It is ridiculous for prices to go up over $1 a gallon in just a few hours. And I live in an area that has pretty cheap gas compared to other parts of the country. I want a moped!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I did, I did! LOL But you already knew that...