Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pat on the Back

Turns out I was stressed for nothing. I got an email from my professor this morning telling me that the assignment I turned in was great. He said the research was great, the charts were great, the only thing I could have improved on was my conclusion (which admittedly was non existant LOL) he took off only one point for that yay!

I saw my neighbor when I got home tonight. He had been offering to make me whiskey sours all Friday night while I was working on this assignment and I told him I'd take one tonight. Boy! Talk about a light weight! I hardly ever drink so that one drink has me feeling good. It was great!

Yesterday I had to go to the dentist and I was so surprised to see that the regular hygensit no longer works there. I was shocked to see someone new and I really wanted to ask where she was but I felt so bad for this lady cause she was reallly trying to get to know me and I'm sure everyone has asked her where the other lady was. She was so nice! And to top it off she's Billy Currington's sister (OMG!). So now my dentist is retiring and the hygensit is gone now. Oh well.
And the new dentist made me make an appointment to have one of my last two wisdom teeth taken out in a couple of weeks. Yeah I don't know if I'm going to like this change too much LOL.

I'm rambling now, it's time to go to bed.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

As I pointed out in my e-mail...you ALWAYS think you did a bad job! LOL