Friday, September 26, 2008

Lifting the Fog

I've been in a percocet fog all day. I had a wisdom tooth pulled (I've been having them pulled for almost 5 years now, one at a time lol) and I've spent the rest of the day in the fog. I took a break long enough to watch the debate. Very entertaining however, Obama was stuttering more than my spy ware infected computer LOL.
And for someone who was in Washington instead of holed up in Florida getting ready for the debate all week I thought McCain did a fantastic job. I also think that Obama sounded like a shrill little kid that wasn't getting his way. McCain staid calm and collected through out and Obama kept trying to interrupt him and kept trying to responding (not true not true) while McCain was trying to talk. I love how McCain kept talking without raising his voice or anything.

I think Greg Gutfeld says it right on The Daily Gut: "Sometimes I feel like Obama has just studied for a test, and this is an oral exam. He doesn't believe it, he just knows the right answers."
You should go check out what he has to say about the debate. It's very entertaining, definitely worth the read.

Anyways there is more that I want to say but more than wanting to talk about the debate I want to take more drugs and go back to sleep. I look like a chipmunk and feel like one that got hit by a truck, or at least a bat to the head.
I'll try to get it tomorrow.

No comments: