Sunday, September 7, 2008

Full Moon

LMBO I'm watching The Fox Report and Phil Keating is reporting live from Key West in front of a bar and some random drunk guy behind him moons the camera. LMBO Classic. If I find it on YouTube I'm posting it.

Well last night, 6 pages and 15 slides later, I finally finished one of the assignments I had due this weekend and I spent 4 hours awake, worried, that it's not going to be exactly what the professor was looking for and I'm going to get a bad grade. I hate when I stress so much I keep myself awake. I still have another assignment to do tonight but this one should be easy. I stress because so far I have A averages in both classes and last term I had straight A's so if I get straight A's this term I'll be on the dean's list. I just want to see how long I can keep my A streak going. The last B I got was in Biology two terms before I quit last time I stopped going. So I have my nerd glasses on and it's time to get back to work.

By the way, I've wanted to write about the Convention and the speeches last week but I have been so busy with these assignments that I haven't had time for anything. If I remember, and have time, I'll try to get to it this week. If not then oh well.

No comments: