Sunday, September 21, 2008

Rock On

I have spent the whole weekend doing not much of anything. Last night I fell asleep at 7. This morning I migrated from the bed to the couch where I alternated between watching movies and playing Guitar Hero. I did carve out an hour to take my Political Science midterm (and got an A. yay!) but that's the only time I really had to use my brain. I could use a couple more days of mindless tv watching and video games but tomorrow is back to work. Since I've been suckered into having one of my wisdom teeth pulled Friday it looks like next weekend will be like this one, only painful.

Now I think I'm officially going to be addicted to Guitar Hero! It's as much fun as American Idol. I must have been a rock star in a past life or something. LOL

And let me just say that I have not seen anything Political since Friday. hmmm, I feel lost. Actually I did stop by the Columbia County GOP Headquarters yesterday to pick up my yard signs but they are all out of McCain/Palin signs. They should have more this Thursday or Friday so I'll stop in and get it then. I'm starting to think that I'm going to be really bored after the election.

No comments: