Monday, September 29, 2008

What I Did Last Weekend

Besides getting over having that wisdom tooth pulled, watching the debate, and doing homework, here's what I did this weekend.

Paul called and informed me that we would be dog sitting. Meet Chewy:




He's the same size as Clifford's chew toy:


LOL and he sounds like a squeeky toy when he barks LOL. But he is so cute and so sweet, I'm going to miss the little dude when he goes home.


They finally got the McCain/Palin yard signs so I got mine:


I put it in one of the flower beds up by my house so the hoodlums that live around me would be less inclined to take it. I think it looks great! LOL

And while I was at the Columbia County GOP Headquarter I saw this shirt and had to get it:



And now I have to take the little chew toy out to potty again.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the shirt! I thought you meant you put a sign up that says that LOL

And that dog has HUGE ears LOL

Roxy said...

LOL His ears are bigger than his head! haha He's actually sleeping on my lap right now :o)

Ronda said...

Cuuuute goofy-lookin' doggy!