Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

There are a lot of things to be grateful for: Being able to celebrate with my family, all of us are here and healthy, my job, my friends, and this years especially: Nyquil!!!
One of the worst days of the year to be sick is Thanksgiving. I slept most of the trip to mom's house and most of the afternoon after getting here and in a few minutes I'm going to take another shot of nyquil and go back to bed. But tomorrow is another day and hopefully I'll feel better then. And now nyquil is calling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just got blog back up and running. i posted a few pics from Halloween night. check it out when you get some time fullmoonindustries.blogspot.com/
stay true~

Sarah said...

OMG, I hope you feel better! I'll have to tell you about my Thanksgiving when you get back! It was interesting. I hope you had a good one! Rest up so you can see Sarah P on Monday! LOL