Saturday, November 15, 2008

Because the Army Hates Me

We are going to Colorado. I don't even know what to think abou it. I don't even want to think about it because everytime I do I start to cry. Back in June he found out that he was on assignment to go to Colorado but he told me not to think about it or get worked up about it because it would probably change and he would try to change it. Then he got a date, which was this past Monday. Because he was in school we thought they would delete those orders. Today he found out that the date has been changed to the spring. I have spent the rest of the day crying, sleeping, crying, staring blankly, and crying.

2 comments:

Pat Austin Becker said...

It could be worse - you could be going to Ft. Polk! Trust me, that is the armpit of all Army bases. Awful. Awful. Steve was there for a couple of years and I went down a couple of times. There was NOTHING pretty about that place! It's in Leesville, LA which is a closed up, closed off little town - so much so that they don't even allow chain restaurants; the only eat-out places you have are greasy, nasty ptomaine palaces. Blech.

Sarah said...

I really hope you get it changed! There has to be a way! Surely people don't want to go to Alaska?