Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What are people thinking?

With everything that has happened with our economy and Barney Frank (Elmer Fudd) in the middle of it all please tell me how the hell that man gets reelected?!?



What the heck:

House 4 County Results 208 of 208 Precincts Reporting

Party Candidate V% Votes
D Barney Frank* 68% 202,255
R Earl Sholley 25% 75,319


I don't understand people. I think this was the biggest shock for me off all the results last night, even more so than Murtha getting the "racist redneck" vote up in PA.
All I can think is that people get what they deserve. And when you reelect this clown, by such a large margin at that, then you get what you deserve. And now that they will have their chosen one as President who exactly are they going to blame now?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I think we need to start having term limits.

Sandy said...

It's just like the New Orleans MORONS who re-elected William Jefferson and the MORONS in Minnesota who almost elected Al Franken!