Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So Excited




Gov. Palin is coming to Georgia!

I am so excited. I signed up for the event here in Augusta on the Saxby Chambliss website and we are ready to go. I actually had already asked for the day off to run errands and go to appointments and the rally is at 8:30 am and my first appointment is at 9:45 so bright and early I'm going to call and try to get it pushed back a little. I can't miss this! I told the Army Dude about it and he said he was coming with me. He likes Gov. Palin. I think he has a crush on her, shhhh.
So bright and early Monday morning we are going to be making our way downtown to the James Brown Arena. I'm wearing my shirt. and I'm taking pictures and I'll probably act like I'm at a rock concert lol.

Speaking of Senator Chambliss: all you Georgia Voters, please don't forget to vote. Early voting is taking place this week and the polls open Tuesday. I can't imagine what a Democrat super majority would mean to the country. Imagine the same party having all the power in Washington and not just control of all branches but a super majority in the Senate at that.

By the way, do a yahoo search for images of Gov. Palin and then do one from Google and tell me there isn't a difference in the types of pictures that come up. I was appalled by what I saw from yahoo.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You better share your pictures! I so hope I get to go!