Monday, July 28, 2008

The Magical Mystery Tour

It's not just a menu item at the Mellow Mushroom lol.

So I know I'm days late on this but I have to give my two cents on king obama's world tour.

What exactly was it? Was it a fact finding mission? A campaign tour? I'm confused. If it was a fact finding mission then why did he go with preconceived notions? If it was a campaign trip then why would he speak in front of thousands of Germans but not visit the troops in Landstuhl?

OK that one really ticked me off. So is it ok to use the troops when cameras are around but when the cameras aren't allowed then it's suddenly not ok to make it seem that they were being used as part of a campaign event? Shut up!

And by the way since the European leg of his tour was funded by his campaign why would he give that famous speech of his in Berlin instead of some where near American bases where Americans, you know those people that he's embarrassed by but that can actually vote for him, would be able to go see him. Of course that doesn't surprise me coming from him. By the way Kaiserslautern would have been an ideal place to give this speech seeing how it has like the largest American military population outside of the US. There is a huge American community there and yet he couldn't take the time to visit that area but he sure made a commotion on the other side of the country.
Someone please remind the man what country he's running for President of.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

King Obama!! LOL

I just can't get over how many people are so blinded by this guy! I hope the backlash gets going quicker than it is...