Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!



I love long weekends. Even if I do have to spend so much time doing homework. Although I must say that I have been very slack and now have to make up for it.

I have to take my hat off to teachers. I went on a field trip with PW's camp yesterday and had to take a nap when I got home. Those kids wore me out but it was a lot of fun.

I caught a bit of FNC this afternoon, putting off having to go out in the melting GA heat. They had Mark Rudov on and I just have to wonder everytime I see that clown why they give him air time. Seriously FNC?

BFF took a really wierd picture tonight of her son in law. He was shooting off fireworks and in the picture there was a bunch of smoke and to the side it took the shape of a big black dog. Very Harry Potter. Spooky!

Now I have to get back to the books, I need to get a bunch done so I can go to the beach with a clear head Sunday. Got to take advantage of it while I can before we get sent to the middle of the country. The Army hates me!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I wish I was going to the beach!! Are you just going for the day?

Roxy said...

Yep, just for the day, I wish I could stay for a couple of weeks though :o)