Saturday, June 28, 2008

Costume Heaven

This afternoon I died and went to costume heaven! Two ladies opened a new store downtown, one side is a fabulous vintage clothes store and the other side is the mother of all costume shops! She had a ton of costumes and then the owner said there was a whole loft upstairs full of nothing but more costumes. YAY!! I officially can't wait to pick out my costume for Halloween this year. While I was there I picked up a cool vintage guayabera for my stepdad. Imagine that, guayaberas in Augusta.
I didn't get to see many of the costumes because the lady that runs that part of the store was preparing for a show at the theater down the street but I did see a really cool saloon girl-type costume and some really pretty princess dresses and old revolution era military uniforms.

And after I wasted most of the day shopping and browsing the internet and watching TV I should get back to what I should have been doing all day: homework (yay). But I'm stumped because I just don't see what Puritan ideals have to do with "The Fall of the House of Usher" and Hester Prynne still got it on with Gary Oldman. I think I'll watch some more mindless tv.

But before I go here is another baby alex parody. I never get tired of them because an ad as idiotic as the not alex ad deserves to be made fun of:

No comments: