Tuesday, July 15, 2008

How Young Can He Go?

Warning: This is really lame and shallow. But I just got done with a homework assignment that I BS'd my way through cause I had nothing to write about and now I'm feeling brain dead.

I was surfing the Internet and came across some pictures of the New York premiere of The Dark Knight last night. OK how young are Gary Oldman's love interests going to get exactly? He had a girl on his arm (with a ring on her left hand by the way) that looks young enough to be his daughter! Holy Moly guy! I don't think he can trade her in for a younger model, because frankly that would be illegal. This has midlife crisis written all over it lol ;op

1 comment:

Sarah said...

LOL - says the girl who likes older men! (Like I'm one to talk!) But at least we are over 25, I guess!