Friday, August 8, 2008

Total Drama Island

So is it wierd that I'm hooked on this kids cartoon? It's this reality show cartoon ala Survivor. Little man and I watch every week so I guess you can say it's good family fun. And Heather totally should have gone home yesterday LOL.

There has been so much going on in the last week. First one of my best friends moved away. This is the part military life that sucks. You make fabulous friends and then they leave. I was so sad to see them go but it really didn't hit me until a couple of days later. We were coming home from the beach and Ice Ice Baby came on 90's on 9 and all I could think of was the night my friend's husband and I sang it at the American Legion lol. I teared up. The little things that make me think of something we did make me miss them. So of course everytime I play with our new puppy I think of them since they are the ones that found him. I really really hope that our orders get changed and that we can move somewhere within like an hour drive of them.

Then there was our little vacation. We didn't go anywhere, just around the area. We went to the beach on Friday, the lake Saturday, and to the water park Sunday. It was a lot of fun, the rest of the time we just hung out around here.

Next week school starts again for both little man and myself. He had his open house last night and well he's in love with his teacher. He told me that he wishes he could see her every day even days that he doesn't have school. Yeah she is really pretty. I don't think she'll have a problem keeping his attention all year LOL. I'm not as excited to start school again. I still feel brain dead from last term. But it was worth it. I got straight A's! YAY!

No comments: