Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Invasion of GA

Yesterday my husband was in the waiting room at the doctor's. The news was on TV as usual and there were a couple of privates waiting as well. They started talking about the conflict between Russia and Georgia on the news when one of the privates says, OH MY GOD THEY INVADED US???? LOL hahahahaha I about fell out of my seat when he told me that. He said it was too dumb to say anything but I would have made fun of them. Yeah they've already taken Atlanta and as soon as you are done with your appointment your shipping out lol.
When I was in 6th grade we had to know where all the countries in every continent were located. And even though the USSR was still in existence then, I know Georgia is not just a state lol. But even if you don't know that wouldn't you think they would make a much bigger deal about the situation if another country was invading one of our states? lol Especially on a military base in that state?

No comments: