Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

I, for one, can't believe we are on the eve of a new year already.

Here is a funny little year in review from JibJab:
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!


Anyone have any good plans for ringing in the new year? We really don't either. We are supposed to go to a friend's house tonight but, truth be told, I just can't seem to get myself excited about it. Maybe I just need to get moving and get the blood flowing. Maybe do some shopping later, and I'm sure a few shots at the party will do wonders too. lol
In any case, I hope everyone has a very safe, happy, and prosperous new year.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

LOL! I'm glad you posted that, I was waiting for it come out!

Pat Austin Becker said...

No plans here; me and the dog are watching LSU ROUT Ga. Tech!

Happy New Year to you and Army Dude and Little Dude!