Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Michelle Fashion - A Don't!

I'm not getting what some people are seeing as Michelle Obama's supposed fashion sense.


From election night we got this black widow inspired piece. Halloween was the week before.


This is like the only thing she's ever worn that I like so I have to aknowledge it.



Where do I start, the jacket and dress combo is so old fashioned and the patern looks like something you'd find in an old lady's bedroom curtains and that's the color of the snot I was blowing all weekend and it totally didn't go with the green shoes and gloves. eww!


This looks like a cross between a college frat party toga and a tent.

And with that I'll leave you with the wise words of Rev. Joseph Lowery from the inauguration today:

We ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to get in back, when brown can stick around. When yellow will be mellow, when the red man can get ahead, man; and when white will embrace what is right. That all those who do justice and love mercy say Amen.

No comments: