Wednesday, June 3, 2009

When did this happen?





So I ask myself, what country is he talking about exactly? I can understand that we have a separation of church and state. However, I don't get the whole we are not a Christian nation but we could be the largest Muslim nation. ??? We could be a Muslim nation? Does he live in the same America I do?

And speaking of Muslim, and bringing in the right wing extremism, why is our Commander in Chief just saddened at the senseless violence that was the murder of an Army Private for no other reason than he was in the Army but he's outraged about the heinous act of violence that was the murder of Dr. Tiller?

“I am deeply saddened by this senseless act of violence against two brave young soldiers who were doing their part to strengthen our armed forces and keep our country safe. I would like to wish Quinton Ezeagwula a speedy recovery, and to offer my condolences and prayers to William Long’s family as they mourn the loss of their son.”


I am shocked and outraged by the murder of Dr. George Tiller as he attended church services this morning. However profound our differences as Americans over difficult issues such as abortion, they cannot be resolved by heinous acts of violence.


Propaganda.

No comments: