Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hypocrisy

Have you seen this commercial with Ashley Judd where she tells us we need to stop Sarah Palin from supporting the areal killing of wolves in Alaska?



The first thing that came to mind when I saw this was her hypocrisy. Someone should put up a video: Stop Ashley Judd. Start with someone saying how Ashley Judd supports the killing of innocent babies. At the same time show images of an abortion, maybe some pictures of discarded babies as the narrator explains the gruesome process. Then at the end: We have to stop Ashley Judd from killing innocent babies.

The second thing that ran through my mind was this:



Love the chicken voting for Col. Sanders comment. Because everyone knows that McCain/Palin eat women.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

As O'Reilly just said - she's becoming quite a left-wing nut.

I don't think it's very humane myself but the commercial is so misleading!

Sandy said...

Ashley Judd is just another so-called celebrity who must think everyone cares what she thinks! Who does? She is a moron....but, boy, can her sister sing! I love me some Wynonnah!!!:)